1. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Unless otherwise indicated, this web site www.kshemaayurvedics.com and its contents are the property of shamrock creations whose registered office. The Website is an online service provided by www.kshemaayurvedics.com, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Website. The Website may modify this contract at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified contract on the Website. You agree to review the contract periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified contract. All products, services and information displayed on the Website constitute an ‘invitation to offer’. Your order for purchase constitutes your ‘offer’ which offer shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed here-under. kshema Ayurvedics reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card or any other sort of payments .The Website also provides a marketplace that facilitates the online sale and purchase of products and services offered by various affiliates, registered merchants, manufacturers, vendors, service providers of kshema Ayurvedics. The purchase of the products and services on the Website shall be governed by the Contract.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can enter into legally valid contracts in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by the Website/ kshema Ayurvedics does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for the Website’s identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with the kshema Ayurvedics. You also understand that Seniority cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Website and the internet. The Website provides the site and related information and quotas and kshema Ayurvedics does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and kshema Ayurvedics shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. kshema Ayurvedics does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You understand further that the pure nature of the internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. Your access to such materials is at your risk and Seniority has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
4. CREDIT CARD DETAILS
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card or debit card details provided by you for availing of services and product(s) on the Website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a credit card or debit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card or debit card details to kshema Ayurvedics. We hereby undertake that your credit card or debit card information will not be utilized and shared by kshema Ayurvedics with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verification or by applicable law. kshema Ayurvedics will not be liable for any credit card or debit card fraud. The liability for use of a credit card or debit card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
5. YOUR CONDUCT
You agree and confirm to the following:
- In the case non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information provided) any extra cost incurred by kshema Ayurvedics for re-delivery shall be claimed from you.
- You will use the services provided by the Website, kshema Ayurvedics, its affiliates, consultants, vendors, contracted companies for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Website and while transacting on the Website.
- You will provide authentic and true information at all instances where such information is requested of you. kshema Ayurvedics reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly) kshema Ayurvedics has the right, in its sole discretion, to reject the registration and debar you from using the services at the Website, without prior intimation.
- The addresses at which delivery of the product(s) ordered by you are to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- Before placing an order you will check the product(s) description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of the sale included in the product’s description.
- You will not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- Payments can be made by credit card, debit card, net banking. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. The service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of- date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- The entire contents of the Website are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are kshema Ayurvedics, its affiliates or other third party licencors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Website solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to kshema Ayurvedics a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub- license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Website (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to kshema Ayurvedics by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to kshema Ayurvedics right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against kshema Ayurvedics for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to kshema Ayurvedics.
- All other trademarks not owned by kshema Ayurvedics that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by kshema Ayurvedics.
(a) Status of linking policy
- kshema Ayurvedics welcomes links to this Website made in accordance with the terms of this linking policy
- By using this Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this linking policy.
(b) Links to this Website
- Links pointing to this Website should not be misleading.
- Appropriate link text should be always used.
- From time to time the URL structure of this Website may be updated.
- Unless kshema Ayurvedicsagrees in writing otherwise, all links should point to https://www.kshemaayurvedics.com.
- You must not link to this Website using any inline linking technique.
- You must not frame the content of this Website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of this Website.
(c) Links from this Website
This Website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations and are included here for purely informational purposes.kshema Ayurvedics has no control over the contents of third party websites, and kshema Ayurvedics accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the Website are the property of their respective owners. Their use here does not imply that you may use them for any other purpose other than for the same or a similar informational use Unless otherwise stated Seniority sites are neither endorsed nor affiliated.
(d) Removal of links
You agree that, should kshema Ayurvedics request the deletion of a link to our Website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly. If you would like kshema Ayurvedics to remove a link to your website that is included on this Website, please contact kshema Ayurvedics using the contact details below. Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
11. JURISDICTION AND ARBITRATION
This Contract shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. Subject to the provisions below, the courts at Cochin shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceeding arising out of this Contract. Any dispute or differences either in interpretation or otherwise of any terms of this Contract between the parties hereto, shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by kshema Ayurvedics and its decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Cochin . The high court of judicature at Cochin alone shall have the jurisdiction and the laws of India shall apply.